Friday, September 28, 2012

It's Been a Week...More

I know. It's been a while. I can't really say anything interesting has happen. I got sick (an intense cold, don't get any horrible ideas), so I came to my parents for the weekend. I'm taking the day off a school work and it's felt really good. Watched a couple movies with dad, made pizza with my sister, mom dyed my hair, you know normal stuff that might happen in the home with a university student home for the weekend. So far schools been really good. Nothing too ridiculously hard, just intro type stuff that isn't too hard to grasp. Math is starting to get a little harder but it's nothing different than what I'd already learned in grade 12 data management. I feel like these maths will be really easy. Like the one I'm taking this term is easy and the one next term doesn't sound too hard either so I think I'll survive.

Started talking to dad about money today and he was freaking out. I'm fine money wise, well as fine as a student could be. If I wasn't, I'm pretty sure I would know. He doesn't really need to freak out, but he does a lot. Guess that's just how he is.

Oh, remember that guy I told you about. We've been talking a lot, still not really able to tell if he likes me at all. I guess if he did like me we'd text more. I did talk to him a bit though. I guess that's better than nothing. Also on the guy front, my ex told me he really misses "us". I don't really know, because he was the reason we broke up so I did my best to get over it. Eventually I did. Now, I'm not really sure how to text him at all, because I don't want to lead him on but I don't want him to think I'm being a bi+c# either. I talked to one guy about (just a friend, one of the horsemen actually) and he said to just temporarily ignore him. Like to kind of give him the idea that I'm not at his beck and call, that we've drifted. Like I still kind of want to be friends because we were so close before, but I guess going through a relationship and a break up changes the dynamic. If you have thoughts, let me know.

I don't really have much else to say, it's been a pretty dull week.

Caio for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment