Tuesday, September 04, 2012

And So It Begins

Well for a lot of people, school starts today (whether they're excited or not that's another story). My sister starts into Grade 12 today so the best of luck to her and I hope she has the best year possible.
Now back to me :) My classes start on Thursday, I don't know if I'll actually make it to that class on time so I'm not sure if I'll bother going. I mean I'm done work at 1, then my class starts at 1:30. IF I get out of work right on time I might be able to make the bus on time to just barely make it to class, and that's if I make the bus. I think I'll just look at what we were supposed to be doing and do it on my own. Either that or show up late and look like an idiot. But I guess it would be better late than never. We'll see, I'll take a look at what we'll be doing.

So Sunday, my mom and I went to see Wicked on the weekend. It was AMAZING! There was a it just kept getting better, like there was a huge TA-DA type moment that you usually get at the end of a performance and it was only intermission! Like it was amazing. I'm really glad we got to go, it was a good way to spend time together just away from everyone else. I mean Dad and my sister usually just argue and make life miserable for the rest of us. And when they aren't arguing Dad's being grumpy, which usually in some way results in and argument with my sister. But for real, the show was amazing, I've never seen anything quite like that. I tried to read the book (I didn't finish it but I tried) and I wouldn't even have guessed it would be like that.

With the apartment situation, the other girls have moved in. It's gonna take some getting used to because I've had the apartment to myself all summer but I don't think it'll be bad. I mean they're both people I like so it's not like I'm living with people that I hate. It'll just take getting used to. Once the year gets going it'll be okay. I mean we'll all have classes and there's only so much that can go wrong when we're all coming and going constantly. It would be no different than if we were all on the same floor in one of the townhouse residences.


No comments:

Post a Comment